Halloween Time in Johns Creek – Happy October, everyone! Tis the season for pumpkin spiced lattes, pumpkin scented candles, and pumpkin-themed decor. It’s spooky season, so it is time to get out in the world and embrace all things Halloween. Everyone, of course, celebrates Halloween differently, and that is okay! Whether you just like to go out and try cool seasonal snacks, or you like to go check out mazes and get the pants scared off you, there is something to do for everyone this Halloween season.
The end of the year means food, snacks, and more food. The treats get sweeter and the amounts of food get larger as the season goes on. It is okay to enjoy treats and indulge your sweet tooth once in a while. If you do decide to have bucket fulls of candy and dark-colored sodas or drinks, remember to maintain your oral health. If you have braces, make sure to avoid candies that are extremely hard like jawbreakers to prevent broken brackets. Also, avoid chewy candies so that they do not get stuck in your brackets and gums. If you have Invisalign, make sure to brush your teeth and floss after every meal or treat before you put your aligners back in.
Must Check Out Events!
These events are great for the whole family! Feel free to check them out and enjoy some Halloween fun this October.
- Eyes Aglow on Halloween– This event is on October 19th from 11 am to 1 pm, Pinot’s Palette is doing paint and sip! Pinot’s Palette is located at 11720 Medlock Bridge Rd #175, Johns Creek. For more information, check out their website.
- Trick or Treat Trot and Family Festival– Ghouls and goblins of all ages are invited to enjoy this not-so-scary annual festival. Families are encouraged to arrive in costume and participate in the 5k walk/run. There will be games, food, and candy! It takes place on October 19th at 8 am at Thrasher Park, 93 Park Drive.
- Halloween Fun Fest– October 19th from 6 to 9 pm is a fun fest! Children ages five to twelve can go and get their scare on. There will be a costume contest, creepy crafts, and thrills! It takes place at Life Time Junior fitness, and you need a membership to participate.
- Spooky Mill– The Autrey Mill Nature Preserve & Heritage Center is putting on a fun festival with a haunted house, bounce house, carnival games, and more! Join the fun on October 25th at 6 pm! Located at 9770 Autrey Mill Road, Johns Creek.
- Halloween Kids Night Out– This event is put on by Tumbles John’s Creek, on October 25th at 6 pm. It lasts for three hours and is a great place where children can have fun while parents have an enjoyable night out. You can call 678-691-4071 or email email@example.com for questions. The cost is $25 for members and $35 for non-members.
- Halloween Sip N Paint– On October 31st from 7 pm to 10 pm, you can paint your own poison apple! Costumes are recommended, and there will be prizes for the best dressed. You will receive a 16×20 pre-drawn canvas and all the supplies you will need to complete your masterpiece. Your first drink is also on the house! Join the fun at Route 66 Restaurant & Music Venue in Johns Creek.
We hope you take advantage of all the great events happening this October! We can’t wait to hear about all the Halloween fun you are having in Johns Creek! If you’d like to make an appointment, you can make an appointment at our Polkadot Pediatric Dentistry website or Call our Johns Creek Pediatric Dentist for more information.